As a Caregiver you’ll provide care and support to elderly residents within an aged care facility. You will maintain an efficient and timely service for the residents and help complete all required support tasks whilst you provide a customer service to residents that is warm and approachable.
- Social Skills
- Respecting residents’ privacy and confidentiality
- Providing assistance with toileting, showers, dressing, meals, tidy up the residents’ rooms
- Assisting residents get ready for activities and family visits
- Working closely with other Caregivers and RNs and report concerns regarding changes in residents’ conditions
- Ensuring the health and safety of our residents and staff
- Maintaining a positive attitude and good work practice, able to work independently and as part of the team
- Attend training to upskill and continue to provide the best care possible
If this sounds great click Apply Now!
Or contact us to find out more.
Tish – 027 659 5006
Toll Free – 0800 111 326