We are on the look out for an exceptional Coldstore worker who is interested in a career.
Based in Marlborough the General Hand’s role is to assist the Cold Store Team Leader in the daily control/warehousing of frozen/chilled stocks on and off site and the loading out of finished product for export while at all times ensuring the integrity of the cold chain.
We require someone who is:
- Seafood Industry Qualifications are preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Must have Full Car License.
- Must have F Endorsement License and current OSH (Occupation Safety & Health) Certificate.
- Has attention to detail
- Personal initiative and motivation
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Practical skills – able to adapt and apply practical skills to complete tasks outside normal duties when required
- High degree of numeracy and computer skills
- Machinery skills
- Able to work in repetitive situations
- Physically fit
- Team Player
If this sounds like you and you can pass a pre employment drug test, please get in touch today.
All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.