We are currently looking for a person to fill a Supervisory role at a Factory based in Havelock. You will be reporting to the Factory Manager.
This role is varied and your duties will include
- Supervision of staff and machinery
- Production management – meeting all production targets and deadlines
- Training of staff in all facets of the factory and ensuring they understand the Company policies and procedures
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Adhering to Risk Management Programmes,
- Quality assurance and cleaning.
- Operating a forklift as required
Hours are dependent on production needs, but generally 40 to 50 hours per week. It is night shift and the hours are 4.00PM to 12.30PM, increased to 10 hour shifts as production requires.
Shift patterns Sunday/Monday to Thursday /Friday this will depend on production needs and will be discussed at interview. Pay rates to be finalised at interview stage and overtime rates over 45 hours.
Ideal candidate would have Supervisory experience, previous experience in Food processing, a good understanding of Health and safety, F endorsement and OSH forklift licence, a current driver’s license, and to top off the wish list, a good sense of humour.
All applicants must be able to pass a drug screen and must have either New Zealand residency or hold a valid work visa.