We have a busy client going through a huge growth phase and require extra workers.
This is a company that creates high end timber finishes and specialist timber machining.
We are looking for people that are wanting to gain a career, someone who is committed to learning and being part of a unique team of professionals.
Skills and attributes required for this position include:
- A high level of communication skills
- Work with a good level of accuracy
- The ability to work to production schedules and timelines
- A high standard of workmanship
- An eye for quality
- Work as part of a team
- A positive can do attitude
Experience with wood working machinery, including, spindle moulders, thicknessers, buzzers, bandsaws and radial arm saws an advantage.
Own transport is a must and the successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.